Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Don Henley 'Building the Perfect Beast'


Don Henley 'Building the Perfect Beast'
Don Henley, of course, is a member of The Eagles, a group I've never enjoyed. This is his solo effort, which, logically, I should also dislike, but find quite enjoyable for nostalgic reasons. This album came out when I was a really young tike and my father worked at a radio station where I recorded commercials as a little guy. So, this album's many hits were stamped upon my mind: The Boys of Summer, Building the Perfect Beast, All She Wants to do is Dance, and Sunset Grill. All of these, with the exception of the first, are on side two. So, I recommend the nostalgic 80s pop/rock found on side two, because side one is largely awful. It's a classic 80s album. Gotta have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment